ONBOARDING & COMPLIANCE
Ensures that all candidates completed each required step in the hiring process including initiating background checks, reference checks (when necessary), verify accuracy of completed tax documents, direct deposit information and other required onboarding documents.
Ensures that the organization comply with all relevant regulatory and mandated requirements regarding I9 & E-Verify
- 40 hours/week
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
- Works closely with all Kable Staffing locations to effectively manage all onboarding workflows and compliance auditing.
- Ensures that employees’ information is accurately and properly entered in the database.
- Initiates and monitors the completion of background checks, reports, records, and certifications as needed.
- Creates all pre-adverse and adverse action letter and sends to candidates whose cases contained derogatory results.
- Follows established processes to ensure compliance with applicable laws and policies, including FCRA.
- Communicates, on a routinary and scheduled basis, with the onboarding candidate, recruiter, and management
- Responds in a timely and appropriate manner, with questions regarding onboarding and other compliance process.
- Checks and updates candidate status information throughout the system.
- Obtains, reviews and audits certifications, licenses and any other required credentialling documents.
- Pre-employment i9 processing
- Audits I-9 forms for completeness and accuracy
- Performs E-verify process on new-hires and rehires to ensure employment eligibility
- Logs I-9 audit and E-verify results into internal applications
- Prepares I-9 exception reporting and notify branch personnel on non-compliance
- Notifies branch personnel on E-verify exception requirements and processing
- Monitors E-verify exceptions to final resolution.
- Assists branch personnel with inquiries regarding validity of I-9 supporting documentation and procedural questions.
- Provides I-9 and E-verify documentation to internal employees when requested.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of applicable computer applications
- Attention to details and ability to work independently
- Must be flexible to work within fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Superior organizational and management skills
- High School diploma
- College degree preferred but not required
- Compliance experience is preferred but not required
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.