Kable Staffing is hiring Assembler Associate for a GREAT customer of ours in Fairfield, OH. This company has lots of advancement opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately assemble purchased and custom-made parts for the construction of automated welding and assembly equipment. Test and evaluate form, fit and function.
- Systematically envision the procedures and operations required to accurately assemble, plumb and wire automated equipment from blueprint to completed projects in a timely manner
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications and parts lists.
- Position parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and sub-assemblies
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications, notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Minimum High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with electrical, pneumatic systems
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and schematics for the assembly of complex mechanisms
- Crane certification, lift truck license
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.