Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Assembler in Blue Ash, OH. This position is a full-time, temporary opportunity.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for duties involved with production, line assembly and pack out of consumer-packaged goods on retail displays.
- Worker must have the ability to stand for long periods of time, work collaboratively with line team members, and be able to lift to 30 pounds.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- The position requires adherence to scheduled break times to maintain continuity with goals and objectives.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a team player and able to work well with others.
- Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time, up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to walk, stand, push, pull, bend, twist, squat, climb, kneel, and stoop on a repetitive basis.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.