Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Assembler in Hamilton, OH. This position is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Study assembly instructions, specifications, and parts lists; gather parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit; fasten parts and subassemblies
- Verify specifications by measuring the completed component
- Resolve assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notify supervisor to obtain additional resources
- Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshoot malfunctions, and call for repairs
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipate needed supplies, place and expediate orders for supplies, and verify receipt of supplies
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job result
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Comply with all safety, hazardous material and OSHA training, rules, and reporting, ensuring a safe work environment
- 18 years old
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1 year of manufacturing experience
- Work in a repetitive environment that includes 1 or more of the following for up to 12 hours: grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel, twist, or balance
- Ability to frequently lift cartons above (up to 8 feet overhead) or below shoulder level
- Lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Ability to utilize hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity including holding
- Maintain flexibility regarding job assignments including mandatory overtime when necessary
- Be a team player with the ability to work well with others
- Good work history
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Wear steel-toe boots or shoes
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.