Kable Staffing is in urgent need of an Assembly Line Lead in Milford oh. This position is a full-time, temp-to hire opportunity.
Responsible for leading their assigned assembly line and processes associated with the line. Also, training new employees and meeting the quotas daily.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and follow instructions as provided by supervisor.
- Feed product onto assembly line as needed per project.
- Perform QA spot checks on the line during assembly and complete check sheets as each procedure is complete.
- Prep and fill boxes at end of line, apply bar codes and labels, and load skids as needed.
- Assist in setup of new line and assembly equipment as needed.
- Lead and work together with crew/team in assembly line projects.
- Adhere to production schedule; make recommendations for optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality and service goals.
- Train temps and new employees on the line.
- Report any product problems or equipment malfunctions immediately to supervisor. Be proactive in the maintenance of equipment.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Inform supervisor of any needed materials or material running low.
- Practice safe work habits at all times.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to work overtime as the job requires.
- Additional duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalent
- Production line experience preferred but not required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods of time.
- Digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination sufficient to perform repetitive assembly tasks on production line.
- Physical capability to lift up to 50 lbs. and frequent lifting of lighter objects throughout the day.
- Ability to speak and hear employees in assembly area.
- Body motor skills sufficient to move around in a warehouse/assembly environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed in a warehouse.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving machinery.
- Employee must watch where he/she walks in order to remain safe.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.