MBS is hiring an Automation Engineer for a GREAT customer of ours in Hamilton, OH. This company has lots of advancement opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define Sequential Function Charts (SFCs) for assembly stations used internally or outsourced.
- Develop, tune, and set process automation stations.
- Assess and make reception of process stations.
- Responsible for stations process development schedule in line with CLEAN.
- Respect and ensure respect of safety and VPS rules and guidelines during the process development.
- Ensure coordination between process development and product definition.
- Responsible for all process related documentation.
- Launch support for automated stations.
- Support P-30 activity.
- Alert the managers when standards are not met.
- Ensure all quality standards to guarantee our customers, products, and services conformity.
- Ensure all standards in terms of environment, health, and safety risks prevention compliant with the HSE (Health, Safety, Environment) system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required; Automation field of study preferred.
- 6 axes robotics programming experience (motoman and fanuc preferrd)
- Minimum of 4 years of U.S. based engineering experience required.
- Automotive engineering experience is highly preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years in production automation experience preferred.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.