Kable Staffing is in urgent need of Internal Quality Control Auditor. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. We are seeking talented professionals to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment as an Aviation Repair Technician Inspector at our northern Cincinnati, Ohio location (less than 30 minutes from Dayton and/or northern Kentucky).
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setup and operate a variety of basic hand tools (grinders, drills, rivet guns, sanders, etc.) and equipment. Operations involve hand-blending of critical surfaces, re-drilling/reaming/relocating holes, riveting, etc
- Composite repairs including adhesive application, curing, painting and finishing of carbon fiber/fiberglass components
- Adhesive bonding of components including layup, vacuum bagging and curing
- Removal of coatings and adhesives by media blasting, grinding or machining
- Read and interpret repair procedures
- Understand basic dimensioning and tolerances
- Translate repair instructions into action
- Ability to multi-task and cross-train in different areas
- Maintain a safe working environment and observe all safety precautions in the shop environment
- Time management skills
- Ability to listen and communicate
- Other duties as assigned
- Potential for domestic and/or international travel. Passport a plus
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Aircraft composite or sheet metal experience
- Previous military/aviation experience or FAA Airframe & Powerplant license a plus
- Automotive body finishing and/or painting experience a plus
- Industrial trade school training - automotive or aircraft related a plus
- Aluminum welding experience a plus
- Mandatory FAA drug and alcohol screening
- Able to work in a repair environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.