Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Bench (Metal Fabrication) in Franklin, OH. This position is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity, with an opening on 1st and 2nd shift.
The organization is seeking a skilled fabricator with a highly-trained eye for quality and detail to join our Bench department. In this position you’ll use your problem-solving skills to manually manipulate metal to meet specifications. You will learn new methods for fabrication as well as teach us a thing or two. Additionally, you’ll be able to help support our company’s vision of delivering products of the highest quality to our customers while receiving competitive benefits and a retention plan with increases. Work is in a climate-controlled manufacturing facility with a friendly environment and a small company feel.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform mechanical work that typically requires fitting, alignment, light machining, and adjustment of aerospace components to very close tolerances
- May perform some trouble-shooting and rework of production items
- Must be able to work from complex and detailed blueprints and/or verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision
- Stretch, bend, straighten, shape, pound, or press metal to specification using various tools and machines such as hammer, lathes, mills, surface grinders, etc
- Ability to multi-task
- Good work ethic
- Willing to learn
- Good attendance
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior experience in Manufacturing
- Light machining and tools skills
- Able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and stand for long periods of time on a daily basis
- Able to bend, twist, turn, carry, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, etc
- Able to successfully pass vision screens
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
- Perform repetitious duties, such as hammering a part to specification.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.