Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Brake Press Operator in Franklin, OH. This position is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity, with an opening on 1st shift.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Form bend angles on aerospace components to very close tolerances using a manual press brake.
- Performs the set-ups for manual form operations per work instructions.
- May perform some trouble-shooting and rework of production items.
- Must be able to work from complex and detailed blueprints and/or verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task
- Good work ethic
- Willing to learn
- Good attendance
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Possess basic computer knowledge
- Possess Brake Press experience
- Able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and stand for long periods of time on a daily basis
- Able to bend, twist, turn, carry, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, etc
- Able to successfully pass vision screens
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.