Kable Staffing is hiring CNC Machine Operator I for a GREAT customer of ours in Cincinnati, OH. This is a full time, temp to hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make mechanical program adjustments to ensure parts are meeting quality requirements.
- Communicate recommendations to modify processes to improve productivity and quality.
- Working knowledge of blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts determines the dimensions and tolerances of the finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Ensure the CNC machines operate following the guidelines of the company.
- Report to work per your work schedules. Punctual and regular attendance is an essential job duty.
- Check machinery daily to guarantee functionality.
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Provide timelines to clients.
- Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
- Ensure that the results of the machining process align with client expectations.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by complying with organization standards and legal regulations.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have basic manufacturing methods.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards.
- Have the capability to read and interpret blueprints preferred.
- Excellent math and technical skills are required.
- Stand for long periods, and work at a fast pace according to the daily demands.
- Experience needed with metal application with CNC Machine * Two years+ preferred
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.