Kable Staffing is in urgent need of CNC VTL Machinist. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. We are seeking talented professionals to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment at our northern Cincinnati, Ohio location.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and operate a CNC VTL Machine. (Fanuc controls a plus)
- Ability to determine the best methods and the tools required to produce the final product with limited supervision and guidance.
- Responsible for cleaning and keeping own work area neat and orderly.
- Work from blueprints and manufacturing plans.
- Monitor progress of operation to determine and prevent malfunctions.
- Use precision measuring instruments (gages, micrometers) to check dimensional accuracy of work.
- Minimum 3+ years of CNC experience. (Fanuc controls a plus)
- Knowledge of manual and CNC Machines
- Experience setting tool offsets & fixture offsets.
- Knowledge with of mics, indicators, and calipers.
- Knowledge of M&G Codes a plus.
- Ability to interact with people on the shop floor, good social skills, and able to work with diverse work groups.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment and able to lift 50 lbs.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.