Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Bilingual Case Clerk in Blue Ash, OH. This position is a full-time, temporary opportunity.
This position will report to and assist Paralegal. No legal education is required. Duties include meeting with clients, collecting information from all sources, completing forms, writing motions, complaints, answers, and trial prep.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish with strong written and verbal communication skills is REQUIRED (Skills will be tested at time of interview).
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be a quick learner and willing to read/study outside office.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks.
- Must be able to handle confidential information, and sensitive materials and situations; * Must work well under pressure and be able to meet multiple tight deadlines.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have a professional demeanor and work well with others.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a high stress and emotional environment, including working with difficult clients and diverse personalities.
Assist attorneys in preparing for hearings and court proceedings.
- Manage a large caseload consisting of a diversity of cases.
- Responsible for gathering documents and other information from all sources for court and government submissions.
- Work closely with clients, support staff, and attorneys.
- Responsible for drafting and preparing legal correspondence, client declarations, and other documents.
- Coordinate with experts and witnesses.
- Conduct research in support of clients’ claims.
- Responsible for staying up to date on court rules, practices and filing instructions.
- Responsible for maintaining well-organized physical and online case files.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence for his/her assigned cases and workspace.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.