Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Components Clerk in Franklin, OH. This position is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity.
Component Clerk is responsible for processing inventory transfers and issuing components, bar, and sheet stock. The ideal team member will have great attention to detail, and the ability to work with computers. Full-time position with benefits available on 2nd shift with 10% shift differential. Work is in a climate-controlled manufacturing facility with a friendly environment and a small company feel.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all components and bar stock are pulled and placed with corresponding jobs.
- Transact all components and bar stock within Epicor.
- Pull all components and bar stock for inter-company transfers.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels.
- Issuing sheet stock
- Getting fixtures & components for jobs, organize shelves and jobs.
- Move jobs between work centers.
- Maintain a clean and organized area i.e.; components and bar stock.
- Ensure all lots stay properly separated to maintain high-quality levels.
- Coordinate with Purchasing to ensure stock levels are maintained accurately.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, along with a willingness to do what needs to be done (without taking shortcuts), to move to other departments to fill company needs, and to learn and improve own skills.
- Follows all safety guidelines and wears all Personal Protective Equipment.
- Performs all other tasks and duties as assigned by Group Leader or any other member of the leadership team
- All of these objectives must be carried out in a safe and appropriate manner while maintaining an acceptable level of quality and efficiency
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving skills.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications and large ERP system (Epicor).
- Demonstrates a strong customer focus along with a great work ethic.
- Must work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team.
- Ability to identify issues, makes decisions, and resolves problems.
- Must be able to react well under pressure and treat others with respect.
- Ability to work occasional overtime and weekends.
- Demonstrate reliability and good attendance
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft office a must
- Experience in an EPR system (Epicor) a plus
- Able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds on a daily basis
- Able to bend, twist, turn, carry, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, etc
- Able to stand for prolonged periods
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.