Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Data Entry Clerk in Fairfield, OH. This position is a full-time, temporary opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for printing and managing data sets that need to be entered in our warehouse software and MS Excel
- Organize and store physical copies of printed material and work assignments
- Identify data that looks incorrect and walk the floor to help verify details and make adjustments/corrections as needed
- Microsoft Excel experience (Required)
- Steel toe boot/shoes (Required)
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Detailed oriented
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.