Kable Staffing is hiring Deburr/Sorting Technician for a GREAT customer of ours in Cincinnati, OH. This is a full time, temp to hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Entry-Level Machine Operator will be responsible for various activities associated with operating one or more machines
- Inspect for internal or external surfaces of metal workpieces to specifications, examining blueprints or work order to determine finishing specifications of workpieces
- Set up and operate machines to specifications in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and may also include:
- Reads job orders for product specifications
- Able to read and understand prints to ensure the quality of products
- Support daily production plan
- Support enforcement of company policies and employee handbooks
- Ensure compliance with environmental health and safety policies
- Starts machine, observes operation, and verifies conformance to specifications on production
- Recognizes and detects with the machine and escalates to the supervisor, and assists with corrections
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by complying with organization standards and legal regulations
- Pulls the lever to start the flow of coolant or lubricant on the work area
- Performs first piece part check and any perform needed adjustments
- Report to work and per your work schedules
- Punctual and regular attendance is an essential job duty
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have basic manufacturing methods
- Strong understanding of quality control standards
- Excellent math and technical skills are required
- Stand for long periods, and work at a fast pace according to the daily demands
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas
- A background check and drug test are required for this position
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.