MBS is in urgent need of a Desktop Support in Fairfield, OH. This position is a full-time, Temp to Hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build/configure Windows workstations for corporate associates
- Perform advanced software/hardware instillation, troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Troubleshoot and respond to user questions
- Track and update open calls and/or escalate problems
- Responsible for ensuring the timely completion of all assigned projects and provide weekly status reports to management
- Install hardware and software including operating system and office applications
- Perform required quality assurance tests.
- Desktop Support experience
- Laptop Hardware experience
- Associates degree would be preferred, not required
- Technical certifications are a plus, but not necessary
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.