CALL OR TEXT FOR DETAILS – KABLE STAFFING – BELLEFONTAINE, OH
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for the operation of automated case packers, case erectors, conveyor systems, vacuum loaders, automated stretch wrappers, banders, blenders, trimmers, labelers, transition applicators, and box makers to achieve optimal results
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance of downstream and box maker equipment
- Working knowledge of various product orders by following all material requirements and customer specifications
- Perform quality assurance checks in accordance with customer specifications for labels, transitions, and packaging of finished product
- Assist Production Technician/Mezz Leader in the documentation of production losses and/or corrugate losses
- Working knowledge of the specific area’s reliability, quality, scrap, and safety goals
- Complete mandatory reports
- Adhere to all BOS and SAP standards and activities
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain housekeeping and GMP standards
- Attend all required training sessions and weekly team meeting
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with Production, Quality, and Group Leaders
- Other jobs as assigned by supervisor
- 18 years old
- Previous experience in a distribution center environment helpful.
- Be a team player with an ability to work well with others
- Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time, up to the whole shift
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 75 lbs. on a continuous basis for 100% of working hours
- Ability to frequently lift cartons above (up to 8 feet overhead) or below shoulder level
- Ability to push, pull, bend, twist, squat, climb, kneel, crouch, crawl, and/or stoop on a repetitive basis
- Ability to utilize hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity, including grasping and holding
- Maintain flexibility regarding job assignments, including working overtime as needed
- Pass a background check and drug test
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.