Kable Staffing is hiring E-COAT ASSOCIATES for a GREAT customer of ours in Fairfield, OH. This company has lots of advancement opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform various job functions as assigned by e-coat supervisor. Primary responsibility will be to maintain production flow and management of hang line and dip tank
- Ensure continued flow of product through e-coat operations.
- Manage part hanging processes.
- Minor systems trouble shooting.
- Quality inspection of coated parts.
- Package parts for distribution.
- Complete production to order.
- Complete required part tracking paperwork
- Report systems problems to e-coat supervisor
- Develop understanding of chemicals processes c Perform visual inspections of E -coat systems
- Maintain proper 5s conditions in e-coat operations
- 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to work under minimal direct supervision and stay on task.
- Excellent Attendance Record
- Willingness to stay until the job is complete.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic mathematical functions.
- Ability to understand complex chemical management issues.
- Willingness to cooperate and work in a strong team environment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to work at a pace sufficient to keep production flow at adequate level.
- Ability to walk, stand, and carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist, and climb ladders and equipment.
- Ability to operate in repetitive motions
- Ability to operate a forklift as needed.
- Inside conditions, not required to remain outside.
- Exposed to heat at times during summer months.
- Exposed to some processing oils and weld spark
- Upper noise levels requiring hearing protections.
- Exposure to chemical fume from e-coat operations.
- Safety glasses, steel toe shoes, and hat are required at all times.
- Kevlar sleeves and gloves will be provided to prevent exposure of steel.
- Chemical PPE provided to prevent skin contact.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.