MBS is hiring an Engineer Manager for a GREAT customer of ours in Chillicothe, OH. This company has lots of advancement opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Engineering Manager provides leadership, managerial direction and technical expertise for both capital and maintenance engineering projects to maintain and improve the facility equipment and infrastructure
- Responsible to direct the project engineering resources, the drafting department and maintain equipment drawings and records.
- This position reports to the Director of Maintenance, Reliability and Engineering and plays a critical role in accomplishing the operating objectives, MIP objectives and executing maintenance, strategic and cost reduction projects to help maintain the viability and future of the facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Engineering preferred
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in manufacturing maintenance or operations environment
- Project engineering experience with projects > $1million with multiple project team members.
- Knowledge of the design and maintenance of industrial equipment. Specific knowledge of pulp mill, papermaking, finishing, power, and utilities equipment is beneficial.
- Expected to have the ability to help lead the development and execute the facility three-year plan for capital and repair.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.