MBS is in urgent need of an Entry Level Civil Engineer in Miamisburg, OH. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design all aspects of municipal and private engineering projects including:
- Work closely with project manager to complete variety of site-civil design tasks
- Coordination with survey crews
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering
- 0-5 years of experience in site design and related infrastructure projects
- Experience designing the following type of projects:
- Sanitary Sewers
- Storm Sewers
- Stormwater Design
- Site Plan Development
- Minor Roadway Projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Strong written and oral communication skills
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.