Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Reeler in Bellefontaine oh. This position is a full-time, temp-to hire opportunity.
The Reeler is responsible for operating equipment to reel up finished hose. Make constant visual and gauge checks at proper intervals to ensure quality of hose is per specification, and notify supervision to avoid continued production of defective hose.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Quality checks and documentation necessary for ISO compliance and customer requirements.
- Technology and automation implemented across the plant will replace current paper-based and manual operations and processes.
- Ensure all company Safety Policies and Procedures are followed when performing job duties.
- Operate switches, ratio dials, pullers, etc., to maintain hose accumulators (finishing belts) and keep flow of hose to the finishing area.
- Operate switches and valves to start and maintain reeling equipment and accessory equipment, including dedusting and shutdown, when necessary.
- Load and unload reels, making adjustments as necessary.
- Assist Lead Operator during start up by threading hose through c-v tanks.
- Write Maintenance Department Work Orders for repair of equipment or tools as necessary.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition during and at the end of each shift.
- Perform other duties in the job classification as directed by supervision
Experience and Education Required
- High School Diploma Preferred
- Two or three years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.