Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Fabricator in Columbus, OH. This position is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position performs various duties within a fire protection fabrication shop using a variety of machinery / tools. Additional responsibilities may include operating an auto welding machina (similar to a CNC machine)
- Operate machine tools:
- Cold saw
- Pneumatic bander
- Handle movement of pipe along the production line
- Use forklift as needed to move product
- Completes training curriculum including but not limited to safety requirements while demonstrating an acceptable level of competence as defined by management
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- 18 years old
- Basic arithmetic skills required using whole numbers and decimals with the ability to read a tape measure in “increments”
- Previous welding experience is helpful, not required
- Metal working experience preferred, not required
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.