Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a finishing Operator in Bellefontaine oh. This position is a full-time, temp-to hire opportunity.
Primary job function is to maintain product flow from extrusion, finish hose to specifications and package for warehouse or shipment.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Quality checks and documentation necessary for ISO compliance and customer requirements.
- Technology and automation implemented across the plant will replace current paper-based and manual operations and processes.
- Ensure all company Safety Policies and Procedures are followed when performing job duties.
- Must be able to operate lift truck safely and efficiently. Will be provided training and must past all applicable tests.
- Per instructions, accurately complete checklists, requisitions, and any other paper work required to track or identify finished product. Weigh product, scrap and record information as needed.
- Assist other Utility operators and Utility set up as needed to function as a team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision·.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition during the shift. Sweep and clean area at the end of each shift.
- Perform minor maintenance during operation to keep equipment running properly (i.e., change cutter blades, tighten nuts and bolts).
- Must be capable of working as a Utility operator when set up skills are not needed. Work together with Utility operators to function as a team.
- The ability to use hand tools on a regular basis
- The ability to climb up onto and down from equipment on a regular basis
- The ability to work in a non-temperature-controlled environment
- The ability to wear personal protective gear correctly on a regular basis
- The ability to stand continuously on a regular basis
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- The ability to exert medium force occasionally up to 50 lbs., and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects
- The ability to work flexible and long hours
Experience and Education Required
- High School Diploma Preferred
- Two or three years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.