Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Production Associate/ Assembler in Franklin, OH. This position is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity, with an opening on 1st and 2nd shift.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform various manufacturing operations (Material Handling, Ream and Deburr, Countersink, Marking, or Rivet)
- Read and interpret specifications manuals or assembly blueprints and schematics to plan building or assembly operations.
- Verify functioning, conformance to customer specification and machine capabilities by conducting quality control checks.
- Great hand eye coordination
- Ability to multi-task
- Good work ethic
- Willing to learn.
- Good attendance
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred but not required.
- Basic computer skills
- Able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and stand on a daily basis.
- Able to bend, twist, turn, carry, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, etc
- Able to successfully pass vision screens.
- Able to sit for prolonged periods.
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.