MBS is in urgent need of an IT Architect in Fairfield, OH. This position is a full-time, Temp to Hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working across the organization, IT Architects put solutions and capabilities in place to meet the business needs
- Responsible for designing and providing technical leadership to solve specific business problems in the form of products or services
- Strong communication and analytical skills to ensure the organization has the right tools to be successful.
- An experienced IT Architect to design information technology roadmaps for the current and future state that align the technological approach to the business goals
- Identify strategies for resolving business problems by leveraging artifacts to compile visual representations of the issue and potential solution
- Ability to lead by carrying out the application design while managing teams and producing code, frameworks, and other application components that developers can use in their solutions
- Guide technical teams as they carry out approaches to problem solving
- Ensure that the solutions deployed into production possess the following high-quality attributes: usability, reliability, manageability (supportability), and flexibility.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.