MBS is in urgent need of an Improvement Tech in Cincinnati, OH. This position is a full-time, Direct Hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design (program), develop and test machinery and equipment
- Implement changes to machinery Install new devices, fail safes
- Troubleshoot issues and discover root cause
- Proficient with hand tools.
- Technical Associate degree Read and understand blueprints- mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of PLC robot CNC programming and troubleshooting
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of electronic/electrical circuits and test equipment.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.