Kable Staffing is in urgent need of an Industrial Maintenance in Middletown, OH. This position is a full-time, temporary opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Performs installation and maintenance work as part of a team of skilled trades workers, engineering, and management personnel.
- Participates actively in the training of other maintenance personnel.
- Produces new and/or replacement parts, (which may or may not have blueprints) that is required to maintain or improve plant operations, in a timely manner.
- Assembles and installs equipment such as shafting, conveyors, and tram rails, using hand tools and power tools.
- Constructs foundation for machines using hand tools and building materials such as wood, cement, and steel.
- Aligns machines and equipment-using hoist, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs.
- Assembles machines, and bolts, welds, rivets, or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structures using hand tools and power tools.
- Operates engine lathe to grind, file, and turn machine parts to dimensional specifications when necessary.
- Repairs and lubricates machines and equipment when necessary.
- Dismantles machines using hammers, wrenches, crowbars and other hand tools.
- Moves machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies, rollers and trucks.
- Develops various ideas from plant operations personnel designed to reduce products costs, improve products quality, reduce set-up time, and increase run rate on production equipment, into workable products. Investigates causes of breakdown of equipment and reports findings to the maintenance supervisor.
- Makes recommendations that will improve the maintenance and reliable performance of equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Previous experience as a millwright or equivalent of at least 5 years, Millwright Certification Program Graduate, and any other education or/credentials.
- Must understand and have a working knowledge of the electrical and mechanical operations of all major pieces of equipment. This includes looper, flops, mills, standard and upgraded cutoff presses, cold saws and finishing equipment.
- Must also understand the electrical and mechanical operations of all major production equipment and non-production equipment such as cranes, air compressors, air tools, saws, test presses, cooling tower, coolant systems, plumbing, heating, etc.
- Must understand the operation, correct application, and method of use for the various measuring instruments that are used in maintenance repairs.
- Must satisfactorily complete all testing required by Company.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.