Kable Staffing is in urgent need of an Industrial Maintenance Technician in Lebanon, OH. This position is a full-time, temp-hire opportunity.
This position is for an Industrial and Maintenance Technician with both electrical and mechanical jobs duties. On a daily basis the employee will be responsible for the preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on a variety of machinery and equipment.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot and repair 480V 3-phasse motor control systems
- Read and interpret electrical documentation such as wiring diagrams and programming information
- Electrical installation, maintenance and troubleshooting on plant processing equipment
- Install conduit, pull and terminate wiring
- Inspect and repair electrical components such as motor controls, PLCs, VFDs, transformers and wiring
- Install, troubleshoot, test, repair and service electrical components for building equipment and production machinery
- Perform regular preventative maintenance of machines, equipment and pant facilities
- Diagnose electro-mechanical devices to locate and repair/replace defective parts
- Use a variety of hand and power tools as well as material handling or rigging equipment to perform duties
- Answer machinery & electrical trouble calls and makes repairs as quickly & safely as possible
- Start machinery/equipment and adjust PLCs and VFDs for optimal performance
- Install new equipment and machines associated with plant upgrade/expansion projects
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during non-production hours
- Keep the maintenance and inventory areas clean and organized.
- 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associates degree or technical degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years related experience and/or training
- Machine maintenance experience required
- Intermediate to advance welding skills
- Electro-mechanical knowledge including hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience with rigging, installing equipment & conveyors
- Strict regard for safety rules, procedures and practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate forklift, skid steer and scissor-lift equipment
- Ability to do basic PM’s and complete work orders as issued
- Ability to read electrical testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work in a physically demanding & fast-paced environment
- Reliable transportation and solid attendance
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.