Kable Staffing is in urgent need of an Inspection in Fairfield, OH. This position is a full-time, temp-hire opportunity, with an opening on 3rd shift.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and interpret all steps of in process part verification. In addition, study inspections results and maintain record keeping of inspection results/
- Understand the use of all checking fixtures
- Understand the use of instrumentation for part inspection
- Conduct in process inspection in all press areas
- Conduct in process inspection in all welding and assembly areas
- Part quality judgment and record keeping
- Review and request revision to the inspection instructions (i.e., Sample Data Sheets, work instructions, procedures, etc.)
- Assist with special inspection projects as requested
- Participate in onsite audits at supplier locations
- Participate in HVPT inspections
- Assist with purchasing proper inspection
- Follow all tasks in a quality and detail oriented manner
- 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic mathematical functions
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Prefer familiarity with inspection instrumentation
- Understand how to conduct inspection in all areas of production
- Ability to adapt to unplanned activities
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Prefer computer literate (Microsoft Excel)
- Follow proper lifting techniques
- Willingness to corporate and work in a strong team environment
- Ability to lift 32 pounds
- Moderate physical effort in required to move containers if necessary
- Ability to walk, stand and carry materials, stoop, kneel, and bend at waits
- Ability to operate in repetitive motions if necessary.
- Inside conditions
- Exposed to heat at times during summer months on plant floor
- Exposed to some processing oils and weld sparks
- Upper noise levels requiring hearing protections on plant floor in some areas
- Safety glasses, steel toe shoes, and hat are required at all times on the plant floor
- Kevlar sleeves and gloves will be provided to prevent exposure of steel and weld sparks into skin.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.