Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Blender in Walton, KY. This position is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity.
The Lab Analyst must be proficient at basic analytical techniques such as pipetting, weighing, drying, filtering, etc.; and must have industry experience (preferably in an FDA regulated industry) with one or more techniques in automated instrumental analysis (HPLC, GC, dissolution) or wet chemical analysis (compendial methods). The Lab Analyst performs testing of all samples submitted to the laboratory in a cGMP compliant manner following written procedures and good documentation practices. The Lab Analyst could be required to write or revise SOPs, analytical procedures, and analysis reports, at the discretion of quality unit. Analyst provides guidance to blenders, processes sample and prepares records, charts, and graphs of results for presentation. Analyst performs incoming inspection testing of raw materials. Must ensure that the product meets specifications. Performs all tasks in a safe manner observing cGMP and quality standards. Must be results focused and oriented toward accomplishment of team and organizational goals. Must be able to work flexible hours to include overtime when needed.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform testing in accordance with written procedures for: stability samples, raw materials and packing components, in-process manufactured product and finished product
- Perform testing to support method validations, method transfers, process and cleaning validations
- Review and countersign worksheets for the purpose of verifying compliance with written procedures, good documentation practices, data integrity and accuracy of calculations
- Qualify in-house reference standards
- Perform daily standardization and performance verifications on laboratory equipment
- Comply with site wide procedures including but not limited to change control, documentation, deviation and OOS reporting, cGMP compliance and safety
- Obtain and perform quality tests on samples of raw materials, intermediates and finished goods using the full spectrum of analytical tools and technology available. Record data, analyze and present analysis to the proper personnel
- Conduct special testing and analysis in conjunction with new product development, trouble-shooting of complaint samples and investigation/analysis of off-spec products and raw materials
- Ensure samples in the control laboratory are processed fully, accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to work from written and verbal instruction
- Efficient work habits
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while remaining productive at all times
- Ability to stay positive and calm in difficult and/or trying circumstances
- Some administrative activities may be required as needed
- One (1) to three (3) years of Quality Control laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical/biologics industry
- BS/BA degree in chemistry related scientific discipline, preferred. All experience must reflect working in a cGMP environment
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Detail oriented, Quality Oriented
- Ability to follow written procedures
- Ability to interact and work with team members
- Record data accurately
- Ability to apply computer skills covering word processing, spreadsheet analysis
- Ability to apply mathematical formulae and engineering rules of thumb to tasks and execute technical and engineering calculations.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.