Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Laser Operator in Batavia, OH. This position is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must know the different types of materials and gauges in stainless, steel and aluminum.
- How to use measuring equipment
- Blueprint reading
- Job is very physical – must be able to lift at least 50 lbs., be on your feet (concrete). It’s a lot of repetitive motions.
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred
- An understanding of machine shop language is necessary, knowledgeable in handling measuring tools (calipers, protractors, etc.)
- Ability to read blueprints will be required to function at this position.
- Frequent lifting, bending and standing
- Hearing protection is necessary
- Ability to handle time demands and stress
- Machine shop knowledge and history helpful.
- Experience in fiber lasers operation or equitable trade will enable this person to achieve success in this position
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.