Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Machine Operator in Springdale, OH. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Machine Operator is responsible for all aspects of machine operation and changeover activities to achieve and maintain world class quality. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently, and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our customer 1st strategy. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety
- Follow all safety procedures including wearing of all required personal protective equipment.
- Effectively and safely operate and maintain the assigned machine and all related equipment to ensure all daily orders are met.
- Complete safety observations when assigned.
- Read and follow standard work for assigned machine.
- Follow all standard work processes.
- Verify proper components at the workstation before beginning a job.
- Monitor product to ensure quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Complete “If down, do” list for this position when conditions dictate.
- Complete all required paperwork and documentation accurately and legibly.
- Maintain reliable attendance, including overtime as needed.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Actively participate in Total Process Control activities.
- Follow established programs, policies, and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Some of the Behaviors needed to successfully perform this position are:
- Puts the Customer First - Anticipates customer needs, champions for the customer, acts with customers in mind, exceeds customers’ expectations, gains customers’ trust and respect
- Communicates effectively and candidly - Communicates clearly and directly, approachable, relates well to others, engages people and helps them understand change, provides and seeks feedback, articulates clearly, actively listens
- Achieves results through teamwork – Is open to diverse ideas, works inclusively and collaboratively, holds self and others accountable, involves others to accomplish individual and team goals
- Leads through positive influence – Demonstrates strong character; builds partnerships; models a conscious balance between work and personal life; takes personal responsibility for own development; role models leadership qualities such as motivation, inspiration, passion, and trust
- Coaches and develops others - Develops and cares about associates, builds effective teams, helps people be their best, values and manages diversity, provides candid and constructive feedback
- Leads change and innovation - Challenges the status quo, embraces technology, puts forward creative ideas, champions and implements process improvements, gathers the ideas of others, demonstrates good judgment about which ideas will work
- Executes with excellence - Is action oriented, drives for results, sets clear expectations and milestones, reviews progress, acts decisively, solves problems, can be counted on to consistently meet or exceed goals
- Provides clear and strategic direction - Plans and organizes well, sets a clear and simple course of action, stays focused on the most important priorities, has the ability to visualize and plan for the future, understands the industry and marketplace
- Safety Awareness -Identifying and correcting conditions that affect employee safety; upholding safety standards
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous food manufacturing experience (PREFERED)
- Basic math skills
- Effective written communication skills, including legibility
- Strong attention to detail
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.