Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Maintenance Mechanic in Hebron, KY. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
Maintenance Mechanic performs a wide range of mechanical, tooling and electrical functions. Demonstrates company commitment to quality and how each individual affects the process by the quality of completed assignments and stopping the movement of problems from one process to the other
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiates the purchase of supplies by working closely with the Tool Room Supervisor to achieve this function
- Completes machine repair schedules by following assignments and priorities of Maintenance Manager
- Takes responsibility for quality of assignments by following work instructions and offering suggestions
- Follows all safety requirements by wearing personal protective equipment and following established safety rules
- Maintains professional attitude when dealing with employees and Providers of Products & Services
- Communicates effectively
- Works overtime as required and be available for call-ins
- Provides own hand tools to meet job requirements
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of CMP machinery, equipment and facilities
- Installs and maintains lighting in all facilities
- Communicates and documents environmental and quality system requirements to all applicable Providers of Products & Services
- Certification in maintenance or electrical technology and repair with additional course work in electrical troubleshooting of motors and control circuits
- Understanding and application of Quality Procedures in CMP’s QMS and EMS as they apply to this job function’s duties and responsibilities related to IATF-16949 and ISO-14001requiements
- Understanding of: Thread rollers, Presses, Cold drawing machinery, Tool room equipment: (Lathes, Grinders, Shapers, Mills)
- Ability to: Drive a forklift, Perform all required calculations dealing with part dimensions, Perform basic electrical troubleshooting and repairs, Wire motors completely, Install and maintain lighting fixtures, Perform the duties of the lower skill levels, Read measuring instruments: (Micrometer, Voltage tester, Caliper, Tapeline, Multi Meter, Amp Meter)
- Ability to move throughout the various plants and office areas for extended periods of time
- Lift and move parts and machinery up to 75 pounds
- Ascend/descend steps and balance on platforms
- Position self to move, bend, kneel, crouch, pull and reach to perform various tasks
- Constantly inspect and use hands and fingers to operate machinery or place production parts onto rack
- Lift production parts and place in proper containers
- Distinguish letters, numbers, color coded labels
- Have depth perception to assure tools and measuring instruments are properly set and that production parts meet quality standards
- Calculate numbers, edit and interpret accuracy of received information
- Complete assigned duties in a timely manner
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.