MBS is in urgent need of a Maintenance Technician in Lebanon, OH. This position is a full-time, Direct Hire opportunity. Maintenance Technicians must be able to trouble shoot PLC and have CNC experience. Repairs and maintains all factory equipment such as machine tools, compressors, HVAC systems, plating plants, and assembly equipment.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recognizes, troubleshoots, and repairs equipment operating problems
- Dismantles devices (electrical/mechanical) to locate and repair/replace defective parts
- Inspects parts (used and new) to determine dimensional characteristics
- Adjusts functional parts of devices, equipment, and control instruments
- Starts devices/equipment to test their performance and performs machine adjustments
- Sets up and operates lathe, drill press, mill, grinder, and other metal working tools to make and repair parts
- Initiates purchase orders for parts and machines
- Performs basic preventive/predictive maintenance
- Performs cleanup activities at designated times
- Participates in improvement activities
- Other duties may be assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred
- AND 1-3 years of related career experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.