Kable Staffing is hiring Maintenance Technician for a GREAT customer of ours in Cincinnati, OH. This is a full time, temp to hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Mechanical troubleshooting and repair
- CNC troubleshooting and repair
- Allen Bradley PLC troubleshooting
- Fork Truck Repair
- HVAC Certified
- Experience working in a metal machining/manufacturing environment.
- Follows all safety policies of the company.
- Follow all requirements aligned with the organization's ISO certification.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent math and technical skills are required
- Stand for long periods, and work at a fast pace according to the daily demands
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas
- A background check and drug test are required for this position
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.