Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Maintenance Technician in Mason Oh. This position is a full-time, temp-to hire opportunity.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ideal candidates should have at least a few of the following skill sets or hands on experience with the following. Also need a candidate who is self-sufficient and is okay with being the only maintenance tech during night shift.
- Electrical, controls, drives, troubleshooting, motors, AC and DC
- Mechanical, bearings, pumps
- Plumbing, ductwork, copper, black iron, EMT
- Welding, mig, tig, stick, spot, carbon, stainless
- Pneumatic, cylinders, solenoids, valves, flow control, compressors
- Boilers/steam, traps, regulators, valves, pumps
- Sewing machines
- Computer literate, word, email, job tracking
- 18 years old
- Be a team player with an ability to work well with others
- Pass a background check and drug test
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.