MBS is in urgent need of a Manufacturing Engineer in Lebanon, OH. This position is a full-time, Direct Hire opportunity. Manufacturing engineering in a learning, project-ownership environment, where you have the tools to do the job! We currently have an opening for a Manufacturing Engineer with a focus in our assembly area. Successful engineers enjoy this high visibility job that can showcase their talents.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating new product launches and repurposing existing equipment on machine lines
- Designing process fixtures, specifying tooling, creating and maintaining process documentation
- Leading Kaizen and other improvement activities
- Influencing Quality and Production to realize cost reductions through greater efficiencies
- Managing line efficiencies with a focus on safety and ergonomics
- Working with outside vendors to ensure smooth project integration with minimal impact to current production
- Occasional international travel
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Previous work experience in a technical-related position; 3-5 years experience
- Experience with AutoCAD and a Solids package
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience with PLC programming
- Experience with vision systems, leak testers, and other automated assembly equipment
- Experience with GD&T principles
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.