The Kable Group is looking for a Marketing Generalist to join our growing team. This position would support marketing initiatives by conducting competitor research, developing, and executing effective marketing campaigns, and reporting on their performance.
The role entails managing various projects, including implementing marketing automation, website rebuilds, and new product launches. A person in this position is also responsible for lead generation and content distribution across various platforms.
The ideal candidate is comfortable multitasking and is good at prioritizing under minimum supervision. To succeed in the role, you must also be tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and an effective communicator. We’re looking for someone who is creative, willing to learn new things, has excellent organizational and communication skills, and is passionate about marketing.
Support senior management by conducting market research, monitoring industry trends and customer behaviors, helping identify target audiences.
- Assist with coordination and implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns, including creating engaging content that will attract the right audience.
- Contribute to social media and content calendars by managing the production of interesting and shareable content, such as blog articles, social media posts, videos, infographics, etc.
- Ensure that regular web content updates are performed and checking content for accuracy and consistency.
- Track relevant metrics using analytics tools, monitor KPIs, and report to senior management on campaign effectiveness.
- Assist with email marketing, PPC, and social media campaigns.
- Stay up to date with social media and marketing trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Advertising, recruitment adverting and/or admissions advertising preferred.
- Experience with social media marketing on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Experience with video production preferred.
- Knowledge of CMS, such as HubSpot
- Familiarity with analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Fathom Analytics, Tap clicks, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Strong copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PDF and Canva is a plus.