Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Material Handler in Batavia, OH. This position is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a materials resource in all phases of the manufacturing process
- Receive and inventory all incoming shipments.
- Verify & document all parts; enter into MRP system.
- Stock all incoming materials in their proper locations.
- Prep components to customer specifications.
- Perform scheduled cycle counts and inventories of material.
- Package final assembled product for shipment.
- Pre-Kit parts for SMT scheduled assemblies.
- Load SMT feeders, as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years' experience in a material handling position
- Knowledge of and skills in the use of counting equipment (counting scales and reel counters) and various component prepping machines.
- Work is performed in a climate-controlled manufacturing environment with frequent contact with others. Job requires prolonged sitting, standing and frequent bending, stooping, and stretching. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.