MBS is in urgent need of a Mechanical Engineer in Cincinnati, OH. This position is a full-time opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- A Mechanical Engineer ensures that all mechanical systems work safely and efficiently to meet user needs. Also, designs, builds and tests various mechanical devices, like industrial machines, transportation systems and robotics equipment.
- Main duties include locating problems with various machinery, conducting experiments to improve different product designs, and using CAD technology to build product designs.
- Identifying deficiencies in mechanical processes and developing improvements
- Designing and developing prototypes
- Analyzing and testing prototypes and each revision of a device
- Supervising the development of computer-aided design (CAD) project drawings from junior team members
- Developing, initiating and managing all phases of projects
- Preparing documentation of critical analysis and providing suggestions for correcting errors
- Collaborating with Project Managers for proper allocation and tracking of resources
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment is properly maintained. Mechanical Engineers must have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or another engineering discipline, such as biomedical or computer engineering.
- Knowledge of fluid mechanics, thermodynamics and other mechanical engineering concepts
- Familiarity with CAD and other mechanical design software
- Advanced problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Great interpersonal skills and teamwork abilities
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Commercial awareness, including an understanding of target user and market
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.