Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Milling Machinist in Cincinnati, OH. This position is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up machine as appropriate to machine specifications
- Setup and operate computer numerical control (CNC) milling machine
- Ability to read and edit programs using Fagor or Fanuc controls
- Will work from written procedures, blueprints, sketches, and/or verbal instructions
- Prove out programs and edits as necessary
- Changes tool off sets to maintain dimensions per production drawings
- Minimum of 3 years related experience and/or training
- Ability to read and understand complex blueprints and specifications
- Experience with Fagor or Fanuc computer numerical controls
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.