Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Mixing Operator in Bellefontaine oh. This position is a full-time, temp-to hire opportunity.
In accordance with the mixing specifications, operate intermix and accessory equipment to produce mixed compound to specified quantity and quality standards. Operate equipment and manually assist in mill mixing, coating with solution, transferring and placing all mixed compound into container.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Quality checks and documentation necessary for ISO compliance and customer requirements.
- Technology and automation implemented across the plant will replace current paper-based and manual operations and processes.
- Ensure all company Safety Policies and Procedures are followed when performing job duties.
- Operate levers and switches to power to load intermix equipment, regulate correct amounts of additional raw materials, ensure proper mixing times and/or temperature, and empty mixed compound from intermix.
- Operate switches to deliver batch buckets to intermix platform. Manually position batch buckets for loading.
- Responsible to take corrective action for any unusual situation under his/her control in his/her observation. Such action to include temporary production shutdown and/or notification of supervision.
- Record information on mixed compound types, quantity, and delays as directed. Take corrective action to minimize production delays.
- Maintain work area in clean and orderly condition during and at the end of the shift.
- As directed, manipulate mixed compound on the mill to achieve proper blending. Maintain solution in tank to required standard. Monitor feed strips into cooling conveyor.
- Operate equipment as provided to supply empty containers and to weigh and transfer full containers to adjacent areas. Mark containers as required.
- Test each batch of compound with equipment supplied and record results as necessary.
- Perform other duties in the job classification as directed by supervision.
Experience and Education Required
- High School Diploma Preferred
- Two or three years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.