Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Packer in Milford oh. This position is a full-time, temp-to hire opportunity.
This position packages and labels orders as required by customers, prioritizes and QA orders that are packed to ensure accuracy.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to stand for an entire shift
- Ability to learn and efficiently use the computer system
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. regularly and 70 lbs. occasionally
- QA orders that are being packed in order to ensure 100% accuracy
- Learn and adhere to certain packing/labeling criteria required by our customers in order to prevent chargebacks
- Ability to prioritize orders on the belt to ensure priority orders are processed first
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work at a fast pace while still being accurate
- Ability to help accurately perform cycle counts of inventory
- Possess a positive attitude and the willingness to be cross trained in all warehouse functions and departments
- General warehouse cleaning/maintenance
- Follow all food-safety guidelines
- Flexible schedule that allows for overtime work on short notice in order to make sure all orders are shipped in a timely manner
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge and skills at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school education or equivalent
- Willingness to be cross trained in all warehouse functions and departments
- Flexible schedule that allows you to work overtime on short notice in order to make sure all orders are shipped in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with hands and assemble boxes
- Light lifting of heavy objects
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.