Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a warehouse associates for a customer in Hebron, KY. These positions are temporary to full time on 1st shift
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Contributes to a clean and safe working environment and ensures an effective and efficient execution of the distribution operations, profitability of the organization and customer satisfaction through performing basic distribution operational processes maintaining quality and productivity standards
Batch processing includes charging material, processing batch, monitoring and recording data, loading, unloading and cleaning equipment, packaging product, maintaining a safe and orderly work area, assisting other production areas as needed.
Ability to read and interpret customer orders, procedures & policies, and meeting materials. Ability to effectively communicate to managers, supervisors, team leads & other employees to address customer or warehouse issues. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Picking & packing of customer orders
- Inspection of product to look for damages and ensure proper quality
- Counting of product based on customer order quantities
- Use of RFT & WMS system to process orders
- Perform cycle counts as assigned
- Tracks / reports internal errors as required by leadership
- Sort product packed to ensure it is routed for correct shipping method
- Perform Value Added Services (VAS) to ensure product is labeled per customer requirements
- Use of Time Management System (Kronos) to track work performed and area assigned
- Understanding of basic product knowledge such as insert, tool holder, drills, screws, etc.
- Follow all required Sandvik policies, warehouse, safety, environmental & ISO procedures
- Willingness and ability to move to areas assigned by supervisor/team lead based on business needs
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager/supervisor
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- HS Diploma
- Must be a team player and able to work well with others.
- Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time, up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to lift to 75 lbs. on a continuous basis for 100% of working hours.
- Ability to frequently lift cartons above (up to 8 feet overhead) or below shoulder level.
- Creativity & Flexibility
- Sandvik Business Understanding
- Reliability & Accountability
- Ability to walk, stand, push, pull, bend, twist, squat, climb, kneel, and stoop on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to utilize hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity to include grasping and holding
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.