Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Picker Processor in Milford oh. This position is a full-time, temp-to hire opportunity.
The Picker Processor pulls orders from bin locations and uses pallet jack to pick large truck orders and also performs cycle counts of inventory.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to stand and walk for an entire shift in a fast- paced environment.
- Ability to push/pull a picking cart.
- Use RF scanner or computer tablet to accurately pick orders from bin locations.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. regularly and up to 70 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to safely climb a ladder to pick orders that aren’t on ground level.
- Use a manual pallet jack to move pallets around the Shipping Department as well as to pick larger truck orders.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to help accurately perform cycle counts of inventory.
- Possess a positive attitude and the willingness to be cross trained in all warehouse functions and departments.
- General warehouse cleaning/maintenance.
- Follow all food-safety guidelines,
- Flexible schedule that allows you to work overtime on short notice in order to make sure all orders are shipped in a timely manner.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge and skills at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school education or equivalent
- Body motor skills sufficient to move around warehouse frequently
- Ability to stand at a desk/workstation for periods of time
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds and frequently lifting smaller and lighter packages throughout the workday
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.