MBS is in urgent need of a Plant Engineer in Cincinnati, OH. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sponsor Capital AR’s and execute capital projects from engineering through start-up
- Troubleshoot production and quality issues; implement solutions and drive to final resolution.
- Continue to enhance process capability and improve product quality
- Design and execute multiple projects within allotted time frame
- Recommend procedural change, equipment modifications or recipe adjustments as needed to improve product/processes.
- Identify and provide justification for capital expenditures in support of the business objectives
- Work closely with the business team and plant management to understand the needs of the business
- Ensure compliance with all Health, Safety and Environmental regulatory requirements and all Emerald Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Use and maintain the systems associated with the Management of Change, PSM and MA’s
- Perform time studies and value stream mapping to determine manning levels and automation opportunities
- Assist in the implementation of equipment and processes
- Perform process engineering and process work.
- Any other duties as assigned
- BS in Engineering and 5-7 years of chemical plant experience.
- Knowledge of equipment and equipment systems in chemical plant environments
- Working knowledge of environmental, health, safety, and process safety regulations
- Self-starter who works well independently or in a team environment
- Strong project management capabilities required
- Ability to work effectively at all organizational levels and across functional boundaries
- Goal-oriented individual with well-developed communication, organizational and computer skills
- Computer competency and the ability to quickly learn new software. CAD proficiency
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P. Vault
- Day 1 Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.