Kable Staffing & MBS is in urgent need of a Prep and Finish in Lebanon, OH. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. This position works T-F. the ideal candidate clean and prepare parts for inspection or as part of the standard manufacturing process, all while advancing company’s mission of being a forward-thinking, collaborative, and ethical business.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes parts following blueprints and other written and verbal specifications, while meeting routed hours.
- Selects proper sanding or grinding accessories for deburring and sanding parts per job requirement.
- Safely operates machine press, shears, and plasma cutter to complete job according to specifications.
- Verifies the presence of broken bits and removes from drilled plates as needed.
- Verifies defects in drilled plates and communicates findings to the lead.
- Completes TIG welding as needed on specific jobs.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
- Ability to read blueprints and plans.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrates company’s values of personal accountability, discipline, trust, and proactive action.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required for this position. Vocational training course completion is preferred.
- Knowledge of standard tools, materials, and methods required.
- Also required is the ability to read blueprints, operate a forklift and overhead crane, read measuring instruments, and maintain machinery and equipment in the machining trade.
- Must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds occasionally.
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.