Kable Staffing is in urgent need of Press Operator. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. We are seeking talented professionals to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment as an Aviation Repair Technician Inspector at our northern Cincinnati, Ohio location (less than 30 minutes from Dayton and/or northern Kentucky).
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean & Release molds and tools per plan (Hot molds / close spaces).
- Obtain the appropriate materials per plan and maintain the documentation throughout the process.
- Manufacture hardware per plan on a manual and an ASC (programmable) press and maintain the documentation throughout the process. Assemble and maintain equipment as needed. Basic computer skills
- Use pneumatic & hand tools to complete the process, example: hand grinder, pencil grinder, DA sander, files, and drills.
- Use Inspection equipment & other gages, example: dial calipers, thickness gage, micrometers, shims, handheld pyrometer, and scales to verify the product meets spec.
- Visual inspection of hardware per plan to verify the product meets spec.
- Scheduled 6-S cleaning and related items
- Minor equipment maintenance (filters, checking oil)
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Natural born U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Must speak English and have excellent communication skills both oral & written.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Team player, Press / Fab skills preferred, assembly skills preferred
- Lifting required up to 50 pounds
- Good communication skills
- Able to multitask
- Basic computer skills
- Work in a warm environment
- Flexible schedule to allow for training
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.