Kable Staffing is in urgent need of a Production Associate, OH. This position is a temp to perm opportunity.
- We seek people with strong work ethic and positive attitudes to join our Production Team. We are seeking confident individuals who can step into this safety-first environment and quickly learn to execute a multitude of tasks to get the job done, safely and on-time.
- Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be required to perform all tasks related to working in this ink manufacturing facility. Tasks will include receiving raw materials, ink batch production, re-packing of materials, and assisting to maintain an accurate inventory and contributing to a successful team environment
- Follow all safety procedures in place.
- Small and large batch manufacturing, including blending of materials and performing all Quality Control (QC) procedures needed to complete batch.
- Completing batch tickets and entering QC results.
- Repacking and labeling of materials.
- Ideal candidates will possess experience in the operation of a Fork Truck, both stand up and sit down, coupled with computer skills and the ability to lift 50 pounds.
WHY KABLE STAFFING?
- Weekly Pay
- Exclusive Access Opportunities to V.I.P Vault
- Day One Benefits
- Various Bonus Opportunities
- Eligibility for Employee of the Month Rewards
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.