Kable Staffing is in urgent need of Production Kit Cutter. This position is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. We are seeking talented professionals to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment as an Aviation Repair Technician Inspector at our northern Cincinnati, Ohio location (less than 30 minutes from Dayton and/or northern Kentucky).
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and understand Manufacturing plans
- Basic computer skills.
- Attention to detail in verifying material expiration dates, correct materials, completing kits, documentation, etc.
- Set up, adjust, and operate a Gerber material cutter machine and other equipment and devices.
- Must understand and able to use standard measuring tools
- Able to apply proper material handling procedures and measure material usage.
- Prepare materials for machine cutting
- Assemble cut materials into kits
- Prepare kits for storage per material handling policies
- Correctly document all required information
- Identify kits for storage
- Minor machine maintenance and upkeep
- Natural born U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
- HS Graduate or GED
- Must have strong work ethic with attention to quality.
- Ability to interact with people on the shop floor, good social skills, and able to work with diverse work groups.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment
- Able to stand/walk for 8 hr. shift
- Able to lift 75 lbs.
- Reliable transportation
ABOUT THE KABLE GROUP
For over 50 years, The Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are satisfied. Whether it’s a professional position, skilled labor need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group’s suite of solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time.
At the Kable Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement here.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.